Sunday, April 14, 2013

Challenge #6 - Spring Fever!

Hi Folks!

Wow, what an incredible amount of fabulous entries there were for Challenge #5 (Anything Goes)!  As there were so many entries (all stunners!) I took the job of 'judging' on myself as I knew it would take so long...and it did!  I've spent hours and hours going through them all and it really was very difficult whittling it down to a Top Three.  I'm only glad that I don't have to pick an actual winner!

Without further ado, here is the Winner, Top Three and Guest Design Team Member from Challenge #5:

Winner (as drawn by Random.org):
 Which is:
Cabio!!!!



Top Three (in no particular order)
Nat (46)
 ALBC Maddie
Doreen (53)

Tracey M (112)
 

GDT:
Bettina (191)
 


Huge congratulations to all of you...all absolutely stunning projects.  Please could you all contact Heather at heather@purimagination.com putting either Winner, Top Three or GDT from Challenge #5 in the title, letting her know your choice of digis.

**********

Ok...now onto Challenge #6 which is Spring Fever.  We want to see lots of gorgeous projects using either a spring image or using spring colours...the choice is yours.

As always, the winner will receive $30 worth of digis from the Lacy Sunshine store and a blinky.
Top Three will receive two digis of their choice (excluding retiring or pre coloured) and a blinky.
GDT will recieve a digi of Heather's choice and a blinky.

Entries using a Lacy Sunshine digi will be entered into the winning draw twice for each entry.  If you would like to use a Lacy Sunshine digi but don't yet have one, contact Heather at heather@purimagination.com putting Free Challenge Digi in the title and she will very kindly send you this little cutie!  This one's called Flowerbed Fred and he's just adorable.



Please read and follow all the rules before entering.  Remember, Sherri Baldy images are NOT permitted in this challenge and will be removed.

**********

The Sunshine Girls have had a lot of fun creating their cards for this challenge.  Some of us have used Heather's adorable Flower Pot Pretties and others have used Lacy Sunshine's brand spanking new characters - The Gnomes!  These will be in the shop today and not all are shown in the cards below.  I'm really excited about these guys as they were my idea and Heather thought I was totally nuts when I suggested them, lol.  She has even created a 'Lexie' gnome, lol.  Think she's coming around to seeing their charm and humour, though, and I hope you do too.  They're going to make creating those so difficult mens' cards much more fun for us crafters.  I love them all and they're my favourites now.  Really hoping you think they're a lot of fun as well.  I've not used one myself for this challenge, but there will be some Gnome cards appearing on my own blog over the next few days...

Don't forget to add GDT after your name if you'd like to be put in for the Guest Design Team Member spot for the next challenge.

Good luck everyone and happy crafting!
 
Lexie
xx

Lexie
Janet
 
Anjie
  
Vicky
  
Linda
  
Deanne
  
Meredith
 
  Jill
Mandy

And here's our beautiful GDT card by Michelle









18 comments:

  1. Fab cards by the DT and congratulations to the winner and top 3.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards ladies and thank you so much for picking me as one of your Top 3! Chuffed to bits to be there & it also means I can get me a couple more of these gorgeous images :D Congratulations to the other ladies too!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards by the design team. Thank you for the freebie offer.
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much to all those who entered Challenge #5. Gorgeous Entries! CONGRATS to the winners:)

    I also want to thank my creative design team and my guest designer.. great inspirational cards!

    Keep up the amazing creative work everyone! And a THANK YOU to all for loving my digis so> It means the world to me to know my art is loved and treasured.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, thank you so much for picking my card for a Top 3 spot, you've made my day! & congrats to all the winners! I'm loving those gnomes, but you do realise that choosing my prize digis is going to be even harder now, lol! Great new challenge and super DT cards, I'll be back with my entry soon.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the DT creations - they're all FAB!

    Great challenge theme too.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW some fabulous DT samples! Thanks for the challenge.

    I liked the look of these so much I went off to Heather's site and raided the $1 reduction bin!!! Well chuffed.


    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have entered once, but I have to have the free digi, so cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations by the DT. Wonderful challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab site love tHE design team cards what ace stamps looking forward to taking part Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Think I've only just found you, lovely challenge!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful makes from the Design Team xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooops, forgot to type in my GDT on entry #76. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creations by DT!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab DT inspiration and thanks for the callenge hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete